If you are interested in contributing to Classic Movie Hub, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to consider content submissions from bloggers, authors and film enthusiasts that meet the guidelines below. We are looking for passionate fans/writers that can create entertaining and informative posts/articles.
Regular Columnist Submission guidelines:
- Content must meet the standards of quality writing. We’re looking for unique editorial voices that evoke a love and understanding of classic movies with a unique voice. ( i.e. one’s own point of view)
- Editorial pieces should be a minimum of 500 words in length. Although we will accept shorter posts on occasion, this is the general rule of thumb.
- We’re looking for original content. If you’ve previously published the content on another site or your own blog, please do not submit it to us. Copying whole or significant segments of prior published work is not accepted.
- Submissions must be fact-checked, edited and typo-free.
- If you wish to submit other types of content, for example, bios, film descriptions or video content, please send us some samples of your work.
Please familiarize yourself with our content before submitting your work.
We will only publish content that we deem respectful, family-friendly, and of interest to our audience. All submissions are subject to editorial review, proofing and editing. We reserve the right to reject content deemed controversial or inappropriate for our audience.
Thanks so much, and looking forward to hearing from you!