About the Events:
The TCM Big Screen Classics Series is back and better than ever. With iconic titles that span five decades, the TCM Big Screen Classics Series has something for everyone!
An unmissable lineup begins in January and continues monthly throughout the year as Fathom Events and TCM bring some of the greatest titles ever back into movie theaters, each for just four showings on Sundays and Wednesdays at 2:00pm and 7:00pm local time. In addition, these classics will each be accompanied by special commentary from TCM hosts who will provide insight, background and more, making these events that movie lovers won’t want to miss.
Each title in the “TCM Big Screen Classics” series will be presented on a Sunday and a Wednesday at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. (local time) each day.
TCM Big Screen Classics 2017 Movie Schedule:
* Singin’ in the Rain 65th Anniversary (1952): Sunday Jan 15 & Wed Jan 18
* An Affair to Remember 60th Anniversary (1957): Sun Feb 12 & Wed Feb 15
* All About Eve (1950): Sun March 5 & Wed March 8
* North By Northwest (1959): Sun Apr 2 & Wed Apr 5
* The Graduate 50th Anniversary (1967): Sun Apr 23 & Wed Apr 26
* Smokey and the Bandit 40th Anniversary (1977): Sun May 21 & Wed May 24
* The Godfather 45 th Anniversary (1972): Sun June 4 & Wed June 7
* Some Like It Hot (1959): Sun June 11 & Wed June 14
* Fast Times at Ridgemont High 35 th Anniversary (1982): Sun July 30 & Wed Aug 2
* Bonnie and Clyde 50th Anniversary (1967): Sun Aug 13 & Wed Aug 16
* E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial 35 th Anniversary (1982): Sun Sept17 & Wed Sept 20
* The Princess Bride 30 th Anniversary (1987): Sun Oct 15 & Wed Oct 18
* Casablanca 75 th Anniversary (1942): Sun Nov 12 & Wed Nov 15
* Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner 50th Anniversary (1967): Sun Dec 10 & Wed Dec 13
TWO WAYS TO ENTER (Six Chances to Win Each Month*):
TO ENTER via TWITTER:
1) Follow @ClassicMovieHub
on twitter for further instructions.
2) Successfully complete a qualifying entry task during the specified contest period.
Winner(s) will be chosen at random at the end of each contest period and announced on Twitter when selected.
Eight Pairs of tickets will be given away during each contest period, for a total giveaway of eight pairs of tickets within each contest period. There will be a total of 14 eleven contest periods within 2017.
IF YOU'RE NOT ON TWITTER:
1) Visit us on the CMH Blog
for the contest announcements.
2) Follow the instructions in the blog post so that you can be included in the Twitter drawing as noted above.
IMPORTANT NOTE for all prizing:
Each movie event is a special two-day-only event at select theaters nationwide on select dates (see below for details). Winners will be responsible for their own transportation to the Event. Only United States entries are eligible. Please note that on rare occasion, due to circumstances beyond our control, tickets may not be available at a certain theater for a particular show time and/or date, and an alternate theater may need to be chosen. Please click here before you enter to ensure that the Event is scheduled at a theater near you. Movies and dates are subject to change.
Limited to United States residents.
Must be eighteen (18) years old and over as of the date of entry.
Entrants can enter to win tickets during each specified contest period, but will only be eligible to win one pair of tickets per each specified contest period.
BlogHub Bloggers are eligible to enter.
Giveaway start dates and end dates will be announced on the CMH Blog at the start of each contest period.
Each winner will be notified by email, Twitter DM or Facebook and will have 24 hours to respond with pertinent information for ticket facilitation (including email address, preferred movie theater, preferred date and preferred showtime). If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner may be chosen. If any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event that a particular event is sold out, a secondary choice will be offered.
Prizes (tickets) will be distributed to winners by Fathom Events, either by email or via box office guest list. Methods of distribution may vary, and will be at the sole discretion of Fathom Events.
Family of Classic Movie Hub are not eligible for entry.
Winners will be responsible for their own transportation to the Event.
Classic Movie Hub, Fathom Events, TCM, the Studios and the participating theaters are not responsible if a Winner cannot attend the Event due to scheduling conflicts, lack of transportation or any other issue.