About the Event:
Date: Sunday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 23
Time: 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (local time)
Run Time: 1 hour 50 minutes (approximate)
At Select Theaters Nationwide:
December 20 and December 23 theater list
About the Event: Fathom Events, Turner Classic Movies and Twentieth Century Fox will be bringing holiday cheer to the big screen with Miracle on 34th Street (1947), back in cinemas nationwide for a special two-day event on Sunday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 23.
Miracle on 34th Street is an irresistible fable that has, for many years, become synonymous with celebrating Christmas. The holiday season is in full swing when a cultured gentleman with twinkling eyes, an ample belly, and a snowy beard (Edmund Gwenn) is hired as Macy’s department store Santa. He claims his name is Kris Kringle, and soon fills everyone with Christmas spirit...except for his boss, Doris Walker (Maureen O’Hara), who’s raising her daughter (Natalie Wood) to not believe in Santa. But when Kringle is declared insane, and put on trial, everyone’s faith is put to the test as young and old alike face the age-old question: Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Special Fathom Feature: Enjoy a specially produced introduction from Turner Classic Movies that will give insight into this celebrated holiday classic.
TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
TO ENTER via TWITTER (Four Chances to Win):
1) Follow @ClassicMovieHub
on twitter for further instructions.
2) Successfully complete a qualifying entry task during the contest period.
Winner(s) will be chosen at random at the end of the contest period and announced on Twitter when selected.
Five Pairs of tickets will be given away during the contest period, for a total giveaway of five pairs of tickets within eight days.
IF YOU'RE NOT ON TWITTER:
1) Visit us on the CMH Blog
for the contest announcement.
2) Follow the instructions in the blog post so that you can be included in the Twitter drawing as noted above.
IMPORTANT NOTE for all prizing:
This is a special two-day only event at select theaters nationwide on Sunday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 23 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. local time. Winners will be responsible for their own transportation to the Event. Only United States entries are eligible. Please click here before you enter to ensure that the Event is scheduled at a theater near you.
* Limited to United States residents.
* Must be eighteen (18) years old and over as of the date of entry.
* Only one pair of tickets per winner.
* BlogHub Bloggers are eligible to enter.
* Giveaway starts Monday December 7, 2015 and ends on Monday December 14, 2015 at 5PM EST or when all prizes are exhausted (whichever comes first).
* Each winner will be notified by email, Twitter DM or Facebook and will have 24 hours to respond with pertinent information for ticket facilitation (including email address, preferred movie theater, preferred date and preferred showtime). If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner may be chosen. If any Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event that a particular event is sold out, a secondary choice will be offered.
* Prizes (tickets) will be emailed directly to winners.
* Family of Classic Movie Hub are not eligible for entry.
* Winners will be responsible for their own transportation to the Event.
* Classic Movie Hub, Fathom Events, TCM, 20th Century Fox and the participating theaters are not responsible if a Winner cannot attend the Event due to scheduling conflicts, lack of transportation or any other issue.