"Lux Radio Theater" broadcast a 60 minute radio adaptation of the movie on January 17, 1938 with George Arliss and Florence Arliss reprising their film roles.
Adapted from a Broadway play by Louis N. Parker. The original stage production of "Disraeli" also starred George Arliss and opened on Sep 18, 1911 at Wallack's Theatre in New York and ran for 280 performances. It was revived in 1912, 1917 (again with George Arliss) and 1927.
In a separately filmed trailer, Vitaphone production reel #3130, George Arliss speaks to the audience about the film.
The film was re-released in 1933, at which time the title credits were re-done, Arliss given billing as "Mr. George Arliss," and an NRA (National Recovery Act) emblem added; this is the version which presently survives. Unfortunately, the remainder of the film is cropped off the left side, in order to accommodate the sound-on-film system track, which had, by then, replaced the now obsolete Vitaphone sound-on-disc system, and required a slightly narrower picture image as a result.
Vitaphone production reels #3531-3539