Wow! A VERY SPECIAL AWARD…
I can’t even begin to express how genuinely honored I am (and how “giddy happy” I feel) about being Once Upon a Screen‘s pick for Blog of the Year! (understatement!)
I have to say that from ‘Day One’, Aurora at Once Upon a Screen has just been marvelous to me! She warmly welcomed me into the Classic Movie Blogging Community when I first started out last year. And I will never forget that she invited me to participate in a Cinementals article which opened the doors for me to contribute to The Cinementals and ‘meet’ other wonderful Classic Movie Bloggers. She also nominated me for a Liebster Award a few months ago, which is yet another honor among Classic Movie Bloggers. In a nutshell, Aurora has been one of my greatest advocates ever since I launched Classic Movie Hub! That said, I truly appreciate everything that Aurora has done to support my blog, my website, my twitter — and all of my efforts!
I also want to add that Once Upon a Screen is without-a-doubt one of my favorite Classic Movie Blogs; Aurora is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the Classics — and is a wonderfully entertaining and interesting blogger. And, if that’s not enough, Aurora has two other wonderful blogs: Citizen Screen and How Sweet It Was.
So — a BIG THANK YOU to Aurora
As with any Award, there are rules, which I’ve posted below. And, as I didn’t see any official deadline for the 2012 picks, I am presenting my picks now for The 2012 Blog of the Year Award (even though we are a few days into 2013).
That said, I would like to present The 2012 Blog of the Year Award to the following five blogs for their consistently entertaining and interesting blogs, packed with wonderful pictures, information and classic movie insight! I could go on and on explaining how wonderful their blogs are, but instead, I would strongly recommend that you give them a read; I know that you will not be disappointed!
Note: I do want to add here that, all of the Classic Movie Bloggers on CMH’s BlogHub are truly wonderful, and ALL are worth a read. So, although I couldn’t nominate all 35 BlogHubbers, please check out the ‘Hub’ when you have a chance!
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to the page that noted yours as “Blog of the Year” and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!